Vista Legal is offering a full-time solicitor role in Property Law to law graduate commence from 15 September 2019.
The successful candidate will possess
- Mandarin speaking and writing abilities
- Good attention to details and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Ability to relate to people at all levels and effectively work in a team
- Conduct legal research and make enquiries with relevant parties/departments etc;
- Correspond and liaise with clients and other relevant parties;
- Take instructions from supervisor while applying judgment to propose solutions to day-to-day problems;
- Manage legal documents and maintain proper filing;
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
- Exhibit self-motivation and self-management;
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Experience with LEAP would be preferable, but not essential.
Vista Legal is committed to offering the successful applicant an opportunity to grow, learn and progress under sound mentorship and guidance.
Salary will be negotiated based on level of experience.