Vista Legal is offering full-time internships in Corporate and Commercial Law to PLT students (volunteer). Interns assist staff in a broad range of corporate advisory, banking & finance and general commercial work.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with pressure to deliver work to high standards and tight deadlines
- Ability to serve legal clients with a high level of skill, initiative, discretion and judgment
- conduct legal research and make enquiries with relevant parties/departments etc;
- review and draft legal documents;
- prepare summaries, reports and proposals;
- correspond and liaise with clients and other relevant parties;
- take instructions from supervisor while applying own-judgment to propose solutions to day-to-day problems;
- manage legal documents and maintain proper filing;
- take on other tasks from time to time, including but not limited to simple accounting, administrative and/or receptionist tasks.