We are a multidisciplinary law firm located in CBD Sydney & Melbourne and we have a PLT position open.
- conduct legal research and make enquiries with relevant parties/departments etc;
- review and draft legal documents;
- prepare summaries, reports, and proposals;
- correspond and liaise with clients and other relevant parties;
- take instructions from a supervisor while applying own-judgment to propose solutions to day-to-day problems;
- manage legal documents and maintain proper filing;
- take on other tasks from time to time, including but not limited to simple accounting, administrative and/or receptionist tasks.
Candidates must be responsible, quick to learn, honest, hardworking and be comfortable in a team. In particular, we would like to see in our candidates:
- independence in accomplishing assigned tasks;
- initiatives to take on new assignments or propose ideas;
- file management and record-keeping skills;
- attention to details while maintaining efficiency;
- quick understanding of the procedure and legal situations;
- problem-solving skills;
- instructions-taking skills;
- drafting and oral presentation skills;
- ability to read and write Chinese and converse in Mandarin and/or Cantonese; other language skills are highly desirable.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cv to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org