Applications are invited for the a Practical Legal Training Placement at our firm. We are open to candidates seeking to undertake their placement on a part-time or full-time basis.
This role is envisioned to be part-time (2 days/15 hours per week) but as indicated PLT students wishing to undertake their placement full-time would be considered.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Undertaking general legal research across a broad range of areas and provide general research advice to legal professional staff.
- Drafting general documents to be used in the provision of legal advice.
- Assist legal professional staff in the conduct of a range of matters including property law, criminal law, family law and litigation.
- Undertake research and organisation of briefing material.
- Undertake general administrative duties.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the legal professional staff.
Key skills required: -
- Exceptional attention to detail and a can do attitude.
- Ability to learn new information and systems quickly.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- High level written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing demands whilst maintaining professionalism and commitment to quality service
- A strong commitment to service excellence and be professionally presented.
- Chinese language skills highly regarded but not essential.
Sun & Co Lawyers
Shop C2A, 1932 Logan Road, Upper Mount Gravatt
State / Province / Region