Think Visa is awarded the top 3 immigration law firm in Australia, (https://threebestrated.com.au/immigration-lawyers-in-melbourne-vic) and we are the top 3 Australian-visa-only Immigration Law Firm in Australia. Our professionalism is well known both locally and internationally.
We are a team of 25 solicitors, lawyers and registered migration agents offering total migration solutions to businesses and individuals. We specialize in employer-sponsored visas, business & investor migration, and general skilled migration. We are expanding beyond our core business of visa services to provide legal services, tertiary education placement services, property investment and business brokering with through our subsidiaries - Think Lawyers and Think Study (all under Think Empire Group of companies). Our goal is to provide our clients with the convenience of dealing with one platform from the very beginning of their migration journey to Australia until they are settled here.
Due to the continual growth of our business, an exciting opportunity has become available at our office located in Melbourne’s CBD for a switched on, self-driven and adaptable team player to take on the full-time role.
Experienced RMA or Solicitor
- Located in our Melbourne office
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have extensive knowledge across all subclasses and in particular employer-sponsored migration, business skilled migration, general skilled migration, and family migration.
- Providing prompt and accurate advice to a high standard on migration matters across a range of subclasses
- Closing leads, managing and maintaining clients
- Meet with and communicate regularly with clients and applicants to prepare immigration applications
- Preparation of high standard, technically sound submissions
- Prepare and lodge visa applications with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Be responsible for maintaining up-to-date client records and Code of Conduct-compliant files
- Assist with company marketing campaigns and participate in the events and seminars locally and overseas
- Opportunities to work at our interstate and overseas offices
The suitable candidate will have/be:
- At least 3-year experience in the industry
- Admission as a Registered Migration Agent or Solicitor
- Excellent time management and organization skills and an ability to prioritize tasks necessary to running a fast-moving and high volume practice
- A keen interest to further developing technical skills in the field of migration law and policy
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Being a team player is essential as it is imperative that our team works cohesively and efficiently whilst being flexible and supportive
- Experience with LEAP Migration Database preferred
Preferred qualities and attributes:
- Articulate with superior written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter who is willing and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Employer places a high value on the ability to take initiative.
- Confident, proactive, motivated, passionate with a "can do" attitude
- Highly organized to plan and manage high volumes of work in a business environment
- Integrate easily and work cooperatively in a busy but fun, social and welcoming team environment.
- Interest in a long term career with a fast-growing company, we do not want “resume builders”
Benefits and Perks:
In return, you will receive a career opportunity within a legal practice that
- Truly supports work-life balance
- We offer excellent training and the opportunity to work with knowledgeable professionals including experienced lawyers and migration agents.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive work environment
- Close to Public Transport
- Centrally located office space in the legal district within the Melbourne CBD
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Australian permanent residents and citizens only.
If you are a self-motivated, team player looking for a challenge, apply now.
To apply for this position please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cover letter and a concise CV
• Practicing certificate for lawyer or OMARA registration certificate for migration agent or (where applicable)
Please note: Only applicants that are short-listed will receive a response.