We are a small firm of fun, vibrant and down to earth friendly staff specialises in Public Liability, Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle Injury claims. We are seeking an experienced, switched on Law Clerk/Legal Assistant to support the Senior Solicitor of the firm in Canley Vale.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients, doctors & barristers;
- Diary management;
- Drafting correspondence and court documents;
- Monthly billings;
- File review & preparation;
- Preparing Brief to Counsel;
- Scanning, emailing and sending correspondence.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Some prior experience (Personal Injury claim knowledge and/or experience will be highly regarded);
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Client service focus with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Offer previous experience using LEAP software (preferable but not essential)
- Excellent organisational skills including strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, both internally and with clients;
- A friendly, down to earth nature and must enjoy working as part of a team;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to speak another language (preferable but not essential)
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to Mr John Truong, Managing Solicitor – firstname.lastname@example.org