We are a comprehensive yet boutique law firm is currently seeking a Conveyancer at our modern office based in Chatswood, to work with a team of twelve lawyers and support staff.
About the role
We are seeking a Mandarin speaking Conveyancer to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 year conveyancing experience and be a hardworking, hand on, diligent candidate, understand clients' needs and build client relationship.
- Full time role
- Based in Chatswood
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage personal portfolio of both Residential and Commercial Property matters from initial instruction through to completion
- Manage conveyancing files from start to completion
- Liaise with Councils, banks, planning bodies and other financial institutions
- General property matters including, acquisitions and sales, large transactions, property advice work, direct client contact & strong drafting ability
- PEXA settlement
Skills & Requirements
- Language skills: Mandarin and / or Cantonese a definite advantage
- Proven leadership/management skills
- QLD/VIC experience an advantage
- Proven experience in property and development projects preferred (sub-divisions of residential land, conveyancing and off the plan sales for large-scale apartment developments)
- High level of attention to detail to produce high quality work
- Excellent time management capability to manage settlements date for respective buyers and vendors
- Professional approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to draft of legal correspondence and documentation such as leases, property acquisition and disposals
- Excellent boutique law firm culture - Work / Life Balance
- Competitive salary rates
- Close to public transport
- Great team environment
How to Apply: Email resume, cover letter & academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘Conveyancer Position Application’ in the subject line.