ERA Legal Commercial, Insolvency & Litigation Lawyers is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated paralegal to join its litigation team.
You will be exposed to a variety of commercial litigation matters with a particular focus on insolvency related litigation in the Supreme Court of NSW and the Federal Court of Australia.
Your responsibilities will include: -
1. Legal research
2. Assisting with the preparation of briefs of evidence
3. Assisting with the preparation of witness statement and affidavits
5. Administrative management of matters
You will need to:
• be self-motivated and want to progress in your career;
• have initiative and be able to take ownership of tasks that are assigned to you;
• be diligent and someone who pays particular attention to detail;
• be able to prioritise conflicting demands; and
• enjoy a busy, fast paced, professional environment.
If the above sounds like you, please respond to this advertisement by sending your C.V. together with a covering letter setting out why you will make a great addition to our team to email@example.com.
While all applications will be reviewed, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.