The Deputy Associate is part of a team who assist the Judge in the day-to-day management of Chambers and Court. The role of the Deputy Associate is to assist the Associate and deputise for them when they are on leave or on circuit.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Undertake the Court Officer role.
- Assist the Associate in the day-to-day running of chambers including responding to enquiries.
- Manage chambers in the absence of the Associate.
- Assist the Associate in updating the Court’s case management system and the Judge in the preparation of orders and typing of judgments.
- Undertake legal research as required by the Judge.
- Other duties as required.