STUDENT PLACEMENT - KEY LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- Learn the overall working of a Wills and Estate Planning business
- Exposure to the LadyBird Conveyancing
- Test the waters to see if this is the career pathway for you!
PRIMARY WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT FUNCTION & TASKS
- Get exposure to all phases of the business – Prospecting, Preparation for meeting with clients, Meeting with clients, Core work, and all administration phases post the final meeting
- Manage all enquiries/referrals into our custom-built software and industry software LEAP and maintain all elements relating to the client journey.
- Send initial letters from LEAP to the client with Trust Account authorities
- Set up client zoom and face to face meetings and issue relevant letters and advice through the client’s journey.
- Create invoices in LEAP, issue draft invoices to the client and receipt in LEAP any monies received into trust
- Drafting of Wills, Enduring Power of Attorney’s (EPOAs), Statutory Declarations and Advance Health Directives.
- Completion of Binding Death Benefit Nomination Forms for Super/Insurance
- Send final letter to the clients with a copy of their documents
- Manage the archiving process. This includes a wide variety of basic administration activities through to preparing security envelopes and updating our software with executors and beneficiary details.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your CV with a covering letter to Amy at (firstname.lastname@example.org) outlining:
- Your motivation to apply and relevant experience.
- Your availability (i.e., days of the week, and how many weeks).
- You may make enquiries by calling Amy on 0498 043 405.
0498 043 405
Level 3, 145 Sinnathamby Boulevard, Springfield Central QLD 4300
State / Province / Region