Why this firm?
This is an incredible opportunity to join a unique firm with a strong commercial presence. They have a well established insurance client base and an excellent calibre of work. They are looking for an insurance litigation specialist to join their high performing team. Working alongside an experienced team and partner who can offer outstanding mentoring and development, this role will offer a high level of responsibility. Collaborative team environment, amazing support staff and progression opportunities for the right candidate.
About the role
- Insurance and professional indemnity litigation
- Client facing and relationship building.
- Mentoring and development.
- Excellent support staff and systems.
- No budgets/ targets
- No expectation to work long hours.
- Modern offices.
- Minimum 2 years experience within insurance.
- Open to solicitors with Insurance claims background.
- Positive, hard-working and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Exemplary written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to build excellent client relationships.
- Mentoring from an expert partner.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Client facing role.
- Progression opportunities.
- Attend insurance industry events.
To apply or for more information, please contact Stevie Doubleday at Tyler Wren.
P: +64 (09) 930 9828
Here at Tyler Wren, we know good people know good people, if you refer someone to Tyler Wren whom we secure a new role for, we offer a voucher of *$600. Click here to refer a friend - https://tylerwren.co.nz/refer-a-friend/
The Tyler Wren Legal team is excited to announce the release of the Salary & Benefits Guide for 2022/2023. Please click on the link to request your copy: https://tylerwren.co.nz/salary-guide/
Please contact one of the Tyler Wren team if you have any further questions or would like a wider discussion around the information received.