CRIMINAL LAW CLERK
Established in 2012, Birchgrove Legal is located in the Sydney CBD and has a fast-paced criminal and civil practice focused on providing optimal results for our clients.
A part time opportunity (minimum 3 days per week) exists for a final year law student or law graduate to join our criminal law team.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Providing administrative assistance to our criminal solicitors.
- Drafting correspondence to the client, counsel, prosecution and/or court.
- Completing and filing court forms.
- Communicating with clients.
- Preparing materials for counsel and court.
- Legal research.
This role will expose the successful applicant to a variety of criminal law work. Training and support will be provided and there is the opportunity for growth and greater responsibilities in time.
Key Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- An interest in criminal law.
- Started or recently completed their final year of study.
- A good attitude and keenness to learn and apply their skills.
- Demonstrated organization and time-management skills.
- Competent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to follow directions and use their initiative.
To be considered for this role, please submit to email@example.com the following;
Birchgrove Legal is a driven and energetic legal practice located in Sydney’s CBD. Our team has been handpicked to deliver decisive solutions to our clients.
Strong representation and honest, reliable advice are the cornerstones of our practice.