Lexsons Law Firm is a modern and progressive law firm based in the Sydney CBD practising primarily in employment law, commercial law, property, civil litigation, intellectual property, immigration and family law.
We continually invest in our people, including learning and development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to work alongside with our experienced Principal Solicitor - Natalie Lim, together with our Special Counsel - James Cho, who is a former Deputy District Registrar of the Federal Court of Australia and Registrar of the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia with extensive experience in resolving disputes (presiding in hearings or as registrar mediator) in a diverse range of practice areas, including industrial law, human rights and administrative law, corporations and insolvency law and intellectual property law.
We are committed to inviting people from all walks of life to work with us and grow their careers in their own unique way.
We are currently expanding our firm and are seeking for:
1. Experienced solicitors (preferably with at least 2 years or more post-admission experience in family law, civil litigation and/or criminal matters);
2. A registered migration agent or solicitor with experience in migration law;
3. Law graduates interested in completing their PLT requirements with a view to continuing on with our firm as a full-time solicitor once admitted;
4. Receptionists and Paralegals with Mandarin and/or Cantonese language skills.
Note: These are not work-from-home roles and you will need to work in our office in the Sydney CBD.
Preferred Candidates should have:
• A desire to be an integral member of a strong and cohesive team who works together
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to relate to people at all levels of life and effectively work in a team
• Ability to manage client expectations and run matters autonomously
• Practical and client focused problem solving and research skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities and time pressures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative attitude and working style
We look forward to receiving your application.
Lexsons Law Firm is a law firm mainly practising in Conveyancing, Building and Development, Commercial, Family and Migration laws.