Delta Legal is a small legal practice located in Perth CBD. We are looking for self-motivated passionate and enthusiastic a Law Graduate looking to complete their Practical Legal Training (PLT) on part time or full time basis.
- completed law degree
- must be available 5 days a week
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to work in a team and independently when required
- strong legal research skills with attention to detail
- positive attitude, dedicated, hard-working, well organised
- good client service skills and a telephone manners
- strong Microsoft Office skills.
- some previous experience working in a legal environment
Suitable candidate is expected to perform duties in below areas:
- Research and Drafting
- Drafting, filing and service of court documents
- Attending and assisting counsel in court
- Attending client interviews and
- General administrative tasks
- We offer you flexible working hours, healthy working environment and ongoing support.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please email covering letter, your current Curriculum Vitae and most recent Academic Transcript to: email@example.com
For more information please visit us at www.deltalegal.com.au.