AHL Legal is a law firm headquartered in Sydney with branches across Australia such as Melbourne and also has offices across China including Shanghai.
Due to the expansion of AHL Legal in Australia and China, AHL Legal boasts a large amount of clients ranging from Australia and China.
AHL Legal is a busy and expanding practice seeking energetic lawyers to join our offices in Sydney CBD. This is a great opportunity for those with + 5 years of work experience (as a solicitor) and is a keen team player.
You will be providing a full range of services across a number of areas, including:
- Commercial (general advisory)
- Family Law
As our ideal candidate you will:
- Supervising, mentoring and quality reviewing the work of Junior Solicitors;
- Supporting and managing the day to day running of matters, including direct contact with clients;
- Enjoy working on legally challenging and factually complex matters;
- Be a collaborative and supportive team member
Skill & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' PAE, if +8 years’ PAE will be highly advantageous;
- High standard of legal drafting skills;
- Ability to manage large volumes of files;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with sound attention to details;
- Experience and ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Have excellent interpersonal and time-management skills;
- Mandarin language skills would be an advantage, but is not essential.
You will be offered:
- A competitive remuneration structure;
- Further performance based incentive which remunerates you much better than your base salary;
- Opportunities for outstanding employees to work overseas in Shanghai or Beijing offices;
- Access to strong mentorship;
- Opportunities to contribute to a pro bono program to give back to our community;
- Opportunities to relocate to other interstate offices.
To apply/More Information
Please forward your resume and a one-page cover letter to email@example.com
For more information about AHL Legal, visit www.ahllegal.com