Legal Assistant (three month contract)
The opportunity and role
Our busy and thriving Motor Vehicle Accident practice in Sydney requires the support of an experienced Legal Assistant to assist for a period of three months.
You will be supporting an experienced practitioner and working as part of a high performing team.
This role will help support and drive the practice. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of duties and take responsibility for administration aspects of client files.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients, lawyers and stakeholders
- Preparing briefs, legal documents and letters
- Arranging appointments for clients
- Generating reports
- Maintaining data records
- Billing and account administration
- Diary and email management
To be successful
You will be an experienced Legal Assistant with exposure to Personal Injury Law. You will have previously worked within a fast paced team environment with conflicting deadlines and common
The following capabilities and qualities will be highly regarded:
- Proven ability in producing high quality legal documents
- Outstanding client service and communication skills
- An ability to manage your own time
- An ability to deal sensitively with clients
- Passionate about social justice and plaintiff law
Slater and Gordon is a leading Australian Personal Injury law firm. Our people are passionate advocates for clients, providing a personal and caring service.
We pride ourselves on offering accessible, world class legal services to people from all backgrounds and socio-economic circumstances.
At Slater and Gordon you’re exposed to varied and interesting work and the constant opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of everyday people.
Slater and Gordon employees enjoy a genuine opportunity for professional development in an
environment that values and recognises high performance.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers
State / Province / Region
New South Wales