Fox & Staniland is a reputable, established medium size law firm in Pymble. We now have available a PLT work experience placement opportunity in our family law team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing / assisting under the direction of Director or Lawyer:
- Drafting Chronologies
- Drafting Affidavits
- Online searches
- Drafting Wills
- Other documents as requested
- File and diary management
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- General administrative duties
It is essential you:
- Have a strong academic record;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication;
- Are able to follow both written and verbal instructions;
- Have fast accurate typing;
- Have a high attention to detail;
- Be organised and able to meet deadlines;
- Be a team player;
- Possess intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Have experience with transcription/ dictaphone typing.
Previous legal firm work experience is desirable, however training will be provided.
To apply please forward your covering letter, resume and academic transcript to email@example.com