O'Connor Patterson Smith Lawyers are seeking applications for a PLT Student placement.
The PLT Student will receive hands-on experience while assisting our solicitors in their day to day legal work.
You will gain experience in:
- Legal research
- File management - opening and closing of files
- Drafting legal documentation, correspondence and submissions
- Preparing costs agreements and disclosures
- Liaise with clients regarding administration queries
- File management and administration
- Bachelor of Laws
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a keen attitude to learn
- Be pro-active, take initiative and possess a can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with pressure to deliver work to high standards and tight deadlines
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient using a computer, including Microsoft suite
- Ability to multitask and manage competing demands
- Well presented, professional and courteous
- You must be available to work at least 2-3 days per week and be able to work a minimum of 50 days to be considered for the position.
O'Connor Patterson Smith Lawyers
07 4426 1000
O'Connor Patterson Smith Lawyers, Level 1, 131 Denham Street Townsville
State / Province / Region