This is an opportunity for PLT students to undertake a placement at our boutique law firm in the heart of Sydney. You will be participating in a team dealing with a variety of legal matters including some family law and commercial law and specializing in property law.
Responsibilities Include Assisting Our Solicitors With
- Legal research;
- Drafting emails, submissions and court documents;
- Preparing costs agreements and disclosures;
- Preparing and reviewing contracts for sale as well as other conveyancing matters.
The Successful Applicant Will Possess
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A keen attention to detail;
- Effective organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a customer service orientated mindset and strong relationship building capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with pressure to deliver work to high standards and tight deadlines;
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is not essential but will be highly regarded.
Transport and lunch allowance will be provided.
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com. Please note only short listed candidates will be notified.