Conveyancing Clerk - Permanent Part-Time
An opportunity has opened up for a Conveyancing Clerk at our firm. The Part time position will suit a candidate who wants to take on a 3-4 day week.
There may be scope to extend the role. The successful candidate must have experience in conveyancing, Estates, Wills and general matters. They must demonstrate the ability to work autonomously on matters and maintain high standards in their work ethics and organisational skills.
Conveyancing files will have a general focus on general property matters, such residential conveyancing, property development.
Position is based around South Melbourne/Albert Park
- Opening new files, database management and file management.
- Undertaking searches and obtaining certificates.
- Have knowledge in drafting documents associated with the sale/purchase of property.
- Dealing with external parties including real estate agents and other law firms.
- Knowledge in using PEXA.
- Approximately 1 to 3 years previous experience in a conveyancing assistant / law clerk conveyancing role with a law practice / firm.
- Knowledge of property law processes and procedures.
- Professional, enthusiastic and shows great interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.