Park & Co Lawyers specialises in multiple fields of practice, ranging across compensation, immigration, civil and commercial law. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals and staff from diverse cultural backgrounds, such as China, South Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia and Australia. We are currently seeking Chinese or Korean solicitor in our Personal Injury Team in Brisbane Office.
- Providing comprehensive legal advice on a wide range of legal matters
- Attending client meetings, court hearings and conferences
- Prepares a range of documents and/or reports such as client cases, initial positions, case project plans etc
- Prepares various legal correspondence and court documents for clients and third parties including bodies and government departments
- Conducts legal research, collects evidence and documents required for cases, legislation and case law
- Manages relationships with prospective clients through consultations, networking and referral contact follow up
- You will be directly mentored by Principal Lawyer who is highly experienced in the area of law.
- You will be working within a team of experienced lawyers and will gain valuable knowledge and skills.
- You will be provided with an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a generous salary package.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have completed PLT or be recently admitted
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to convey information effectively
- Excellent critical thinking and evaluation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Advanced client management skills
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about our firm, please visit our website parklawyers.com.au