Our programs and services empower families to build and navigate strong, resilient and healthy relationships, from primary school through to adulthood.
Our programs for children are designed to nurture and grow happy, healthy humans.
Our relationship services for adults provide individuals, couples and families of all backgrounds and at all life stages the skills to navigate through life’s many challenges.
We currently offer:
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Family dispute resolution
- Children’s contact services
- Community engagement
- Relationship education
- Parenting support
- Relationship and sexuality education for students
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander engagement
- Carer support
- Domestic violence and family violence support
- Workplace support and training
- External clinical supervision
- Program licensing for facilitators