Varess is an incorporated legal practice specialising in immigration law.
Experienced in all areas of Australian immigration law, the firm provides:
• visa, nomination and sponsorship application advice and assistance across all categories;
• representation and advice in relation to:
o Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and Immigration Assessment Authority (IAA) merits review matters;
o judicial review proceedings in Australia’s Federal Circuit Court, Federal Court and High Court;
o immigration related criminal and civil penalty proceedings;
• advice and assistance with Ministerial intervention requests;
• expert opinions and advisory services, including eligibility assessments and strategic planning;
• advice and assistance relating to sanctions, government lobbying and the negotiation of labour agreements;
• compliance, audit and training services;
• advice and assistance with citizenship applications.
Varess’ clients include employers ranging from start-ups to multinational organisations, high net worth individuals, professionals and other skilled workers, asylum seekers and refugees, individuals with a health condition or character issue, people facing a visa refusal or cancellation decision, religious organisations, students and people with a distinguished talent.
Varess' lawyers are dedicated to the practice of immigration law. The firm’s Principal, Farid Varess, was admitted to legal practice in 2002. He has been an Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law since 2010 (The Law Society of New South Wales), included on the Best Lawyers in Australia list for Immigration Law since 2013, included on the Best Lawyers in Australia list for Human Rights Law since 2014, and is a Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0318952).
Varess values the opportunity to be a part of its clients' immigration milestones.